Thursday, January 5, 2012

The 2012 reading list

Okay - this is the beginning of my reading list for 2012.  I will be editing this post as I add titles, so if you're "following" me, you won't know when I update it -- but I figure no one really cares what I'm reading -- it's mostly so I can keep track of what I've read.  So...if you want to know what ALL I've read at some point later in the year, you'll just have to locate this January post.  There probably won't be all that many posts during the year, so it probably won't be hard to find. :-)

  1. Darkness on the Edge of Town - by J. Carson Black
  2. A Hearth in Candlewood (Book 1 of a series of 3) - by Delia Parr
  3. Refining Emma (Book 2 of 3) - by Delia Parr
  4. Where Love Dwells (Book 3 of 3) - by Delia Parr
  5. Summer People - by Aaron Stander
  6. Dark Side of the Moon - by J. Carson Black
  7. Whale Song - by Cheryl Kaye Tardif
  8. He Called Me Son - by Barbara Arnold
  9. Death By a Honeybee - Abigail Keam
  10. Dunaway's Crossing - Nancy Brandon
  11. Whisper in the Pines - Donald Wells
  12. Tender Graces - Kathryn Magendie
  13. The Philanthropist's Danse - Paul Wornham
  14. The Heart Denied - Linda Anne Wulf
  15. Daughters - Consuelo Saah Baehr
  16. Twig - J.R. Wright
  17. An Indecent Death - David Anderson
  18. Chasing Paris - Jen Carter
  19. Whisper My Secret - JB Rowley
  20. A Finer End - Deborah Crombie
  21. The Butterfly Legacy - Dr. Kathleen Marie Rice 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment